Labelling devices created and adjusted to customer requirements. We offer the machines adjustable to almost any shape of packages (also the untypical ones) made out of various materials: glass, PET, PE or HDPE. It is possible to operate with different raw materials of the labels: paper, foil, transparent or metalized ones. Semi-automatic labellers are intended for short batches of products and frequent changes of formats. Automatic labelling machines are the elements of production line; packaging labelling with their use is quick and effective. Labellers can be delivered as standalone units or as components of confectioning line equipment. In our offer we also have the devices of Print & Apply type for labelling the cartons as well as bulk shipping boxes and oversized packages.
ROTO is a universal machine for labelling round packages, also in the wraparound mode. The machine is equipped with a roll system enabling precise positioning of the package.
- Two optional labelling systems for round packages
- Work with a wide range of paper, foil and transparent labels
- Maximum label width: 160 mm (or 240 mm optionally)
- Maximum label length: 450 mm
TIGER – a semiautomatic labelling machine ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover.
- Universal: tubes; cylindrical, flat and elliptical packages
- Ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover
- Fast and simple changeover to other package type
- Economical solution – fast return on investment
FALCON – fully automatic labelling machine for precise and efficient labelling in wraparound mode of round packages, which need to be transported in a horizontal orientation due to their shape, like mascaras, lip glosses, syringes, etc.
- Feeding of horizontally placed cylindrical packages: mascaras, lip glosses, syringes, ampoules, etc.
- Roll or collecting conveyor (depending on the particular package)
- No production breakdowns – the machine may work nonstop, with no production stops for exchange of label rolls
- Easy integration with the customer’s existing production line
DUO ROTO labelling machine is a universal machine for double sided labelling of flat and elliptic packages (front/back) as well as circular ones (wraparound). It works with paper, foil, transparent, metal-coated labels.
- A universal application: the labelling of flat, elliptical and round packages
- Possibility to label open packages
- Work with labels made from various materials: paper, foil, transparent and metal-coating
- Simple and intuitive operations via the HMI panel
S8 is a universal self-adhesive label applicator. The machine may be installed in a currently existing production line, or may also be equipped on a conveyor and constitute an independent labelling machine.
- It works with any label material.
- It may also adhere labels on booklet type or those with braille script.
- An ideal solution to complement the existing production line, e.g. to apply promotional labels/stickers (mainly on flat containers)
- Universal use
Heavy Pack is a professional print & apply solution (print and labelling in a single pass) for collective large-size packages (industrial pallets) in production lines. Labels may be attached on corners of or opposite walls of pallets.
- Automatic two-sided or three-sided labelling of pallets
- All labels are applied fast and aesthetically
- Possible work with ERP system, SAP to increase process efficiency
- Imprint correctness verification