ROTO is a universal machine for labelling round packages, also in the wraparound mode. The machine is equipped with a roll system enabling precise positioning of the package.
- Two optional labelling systems for round packages
- Work with a wide range of paper, foil and transparent labels
- Maximum label width: 160 mm (or 240 mm optionally)
- Maximum label length: 450 mm
TIGER – a semiautomatic labelling machine ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover.
- Universal: tubes; cylindrical, flat and elliptical packages
- Ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover
- Fast and simple changeover to other package type
- Economical solution – fast return on investment
FALCON – fully automatic labelling machine for precise and efficient labelling in wraparound mode of round packages, which need to be transported in a horizontal orientation due to their shape, like mascaras, lip glosses, syringes, etc.
- Feeding of horizontally placed cylindrical packages: mascaras, lip glosses, syringes, ampoules, etc.
- Roll or collecting conveyor (depending on the particular package)
- No production breakdowns – the machine may work nonstop, with no production stops for exchange of label rolls
- Easy integration with the customer’s existing production line
DUO ROTO labelling machine is a universal machine for double sided labelling of flat and elliptic packages (front/back) as well as circular ones (wraparound). It works with paper, foil, transparent, metal-coated labels.
- A universal application: the labelling of flat, elliptical and round packages
- Possibility to label open packages
- Work with labels made from various materials: paper, foil, transparent and metal-coating
- Simple and intuitive operations via the HMI panel
S8 is a universal self-adhesive label applicator. The machine may be installed in a currently existing production line, or may also be equipped on a conveyor and constitute an independent labelling machine.
- It works with any label material.
- It may also adhere labels on booklet type or those with braille script.
- An ideal solution to complement the existing production line, e.g. to apply promotional labels/stickers (mainly on flat containers)
- Universal use
Automatic rotational labelling machine with 200 pcs./min. productivity enabling labelling packages of various shapes and dimensions.
- High precision and high work capacity (up to 200 pcs./min.)
- Labelling of any package shape, also of nonstandard shapes and those made of various materials: glass, PET, PE, HDPE
- PAX format pucks (optional) – any package type
- Nonstop workflow – no production slowdowns during label roll exchange
JetPack – print & apply solution (label printing and application in a single pass) for labelling cartons and collective packages.
- Any package shape, kind and material
- Possible work with ERP system, e.g. SAP in order to increase productivity/li>
- Any label orientation
- Productivity: ~ 30 labels/min.
Heavy Pack is a professional print & apply solution (print and labelling in a single pass) for collective large-size packages (industrial pallets) in production lines. Labels may be attached on corners of or opposite walls of pallets.
- Automatic two-sided or three-sided labelling of pallets
- All labels are applied fast and aesthetically
- Possible work with ERP system, SAP to increase process efficiency
- Imprint correctness verification