Robotised sorting, dosing, capping and labelling line for liquid products.
USAGE: PERSONAL CARE, HOUSEHOLD AND CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Flexible, innovative robotized production line, designed to meet Your expectations for short changeover, reliable operation with productivity of 120 pcs / min.
Flexible unscrambling system is designed for sorting all types of packages. System is designed for minimum format parts usage and quick product changeover in 20 – 30 minutes. Due to use robot and vision system, machine requires no format parts (feeding to conveyor), or simple 3D printed gripper in case of puck feeding. System is able to feed transparent and non transparent bottles. Highly precise vision system with backlight provides easy working with any shape of bottle and material – transparent or not.
TYPES OF PACKAGE:
THE MAIN FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- The robotised dosing line is useful for a wide range of soaps, shampoos, emulsions, household and chemicals product.
- Any shape of packaging and closure can be used, with fast changeover even short production runs can be achieved.
- Productivity: ~ 100-120 pcs./min
- Highly automated and autonomous operation with small amount of format parts results in changeover time of 20 – 30minutes.
- Automatic sorting of packages from hopper and feeding into the puck system.
- Equipped with four delta robots with high productivity replaces manual work of 12 operators.
- Dosing by means of flow-meters – up to 16 filling stations.
- Self-learning and dose tracking system guarantees filling accuracy and a high quality end product.
- Integrated CIP procedure gives the opportunity to make cleaning faster and without unnecessary breakdowns.
- Automatic sorting of closures from hopper.
- Capping machines for any type of closure: cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops and push-pull closures.
- Closure presence and quality verification system.
Easy implementation of new product can be performed with Unilogo Robotics software that runs with high quality 10.5” HMI. PackOS system that is integrated with the machine provides full reporting of machine operation including machine availability, performance and quality.
Delta robots connected to vision system. Hopper with return loop for unused components.
Dosing by means of flow-meters – up to 16 filling stations.
Capping machines for any type of closure: cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops, push-pull closures.
Robotic capper with up to seven servo driven heads.
FUTUREPROOF DUO ROTO – a universal, automatic labelling machine for labelling flat and elliptical packages (front/back) as well as circular types. It works well with various sorts of labels: transparent or non-transparent and on PE or PP foil. Mechanical coupling of the main transporter with the lower one stabilises the package and prevents it from reclining in the line whilst being labelled. Labelling heads are set for an easy changeover and automatic changes.
DO YOU REQUIRE A QUOTE OR A CONSULTATION?
We are more than happy to send further details to you by e-mail