Dosing, capping and labelling line for liquid cosmetics
USAGE: COSMETIC INDUSTRY
A universal dosing, capping and labelling line for liquid cosmetic products, it is designed to work with various shapes of packages and with liquids of a wide range of viscosities, e.g. soaps, shampoos, toners, etc.
Capacity: 30-40 pcs./min.
TYPES OF PACKAGE:
THE MAIN FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- The dosing line is useful for a wide range of cosmetics: soaps, shampoos, emulsions.
- Works with any package shape and type – format pucks.
- Capping machines for any type of closure: cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops, push-pull closures.
- Closure quality control system.
- Fast and easy changeover to another product (30 min) – with no time- and cost-consuming changeover of the whole line
- Dosing by means of flow-meters – up to six filling stations for body lotion lines.
- Dosing by means of piston-pump for skin care products.
- Productivity: ~ 40 pcs./min
Cosmoline 40 has been designed for short series of products and frequent, toolless changeovers involving a very short amount of time (less than 30 min). The device works in the system of regulated format pucks, thanks to which any bottle shape may be served without time-consuming and complicated changeover of the whole line. The line is also equipped with an automatic product reloading from the pucks consisting of a set of belts gripping the products and feeding them for labelling. The labelling machine can perform the wraparound labelling (circular packages) or front/back one.
Duo Roto – a universal, automatic labelling machine for labelling flat and elliptical packages (front/back), as well as circular types. It works well with various sorts of labels: transparent or non-transparent, on PE or PP foil. Mechanical coupling of the main transporter with the lower one stabilizes the package and prevents it from reclining in the line while being labeled.
Our capping machines serve any type of closures: standard caps, cosmetic pumps, triggers, sprays, push-pull caps and other.
Z5 CAPPING MACHINE
Automatic capping head consisting of four rolls for closure of caps (preliminary applied manually).
Z2 CAPPING MACHINE
(pick & place type) Griping head which automatically collects the caps fed from the tray. Simple and toolless exchange of the head depending on the cap and package.
DO YOU WANT TO GET MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
We are eager to send them on your e-mail