1. Privacy and safety of our customers is a priority for us. When you leave your e-mail address (to view materials available after login: full version of the service, videos, guides), we guarantee that all data left and information are processed solely for their own purposes and are protected against misuse.
2. Unilogo Robotics does not use its official website www.unilogo.com.pl and any other site (e.g. its translated versions) to gather personal data of users.
- the site for our customers’ needs;
- creating statistics on viewing subpages of the main page;
- adjusting information shown in the site to suit the interests and preferences of the customer.
4. If a customer does not wish for the cookie files to be used for the above described purposes, he/she may change the settings of the browser to make it impossible to store them in his/her computer memory. They may also be removed manually at any time.
5. Any questions and remarks regarding using the site and privacy protection of the customers and users may be passed to Unilogo Robotics by using the “contact” tab.