Robotised sorting, dosing, capping and labelling line for liquid products.
USAGE: BEAUTY AND CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Cleanline is an integrated system of robotised modules in the form of a compact production line created agreeably to Industry 4.0 conception. Fully automatic robotised packaging line for lotion, skincare, perfumes, homecare, etc. with minutes of changeover and ramp-up time. Thanks to 3D printed format elements the line works with any type of packages and closures, additionally, it will allow you to launch new packages to the market within a few days.
TYPES OF PACKAGE:
THE MAIN FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Fast and easy toolless changeover to another product (20 – 30 min)
- The robotised dosing line is useful for a wide range of soaps, shampoos, emulsions, household and chemical products.
- Works with every type of package and closure, by means of 3D printed format parts
- Verification system for quality and presence of the closure
- Automatic sorting of closures from hopper.
- Speed: 100 ppm
Innovative robotized sorting, dosing, capping and labelling line for liquid products, designed to meet your expectations for the short changeover, reliable operation with the productivity of 60 pcs/min. The line works with any type of package and closure, thanks to 3D printed format parts. Thanks to the flexible track system ACOPOStrak, the high degree of automation and the modular design, the machine can be converted to other bottle and closure formats in 15-20 minutes.